East Coast Encompassed
East Coast Encompassed
Explore Australia’s stunning east coast from the iconic cityscapes of Sydney to the eco-paradise of the Daintree on an epic trip that hits all the highlights in under three weeks. Sample wine and cheese in the picturesque Hunter Valley, meet cute and cuddly koalas in an animal hospital near Port Macquarie and hang loose in the bustling beachside town of Byron. Next, follow the sun-kissed coastline to Queensland and take an off-road adventure across Fraser Island, sail through the picture-perfect islands of the Whitsundays and explore the colourful underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef. Finally venture deep into the world’s oldest tropical rainforest to understand the power of native plants from a First Nations guide, encounter crocodiles on a cruise through mangrove thickets, and stroll along the rainforest-rimmed beach of Cape Tribulation.
- Sydney – Welcome Dinner
- Hunter Valley – Wine, Cheese & Chocolate Tasting
- Hunter Valley – Wildlife Sanctuary Visit with Ranger
- Forster – Wallis Lake Lunch Cruise
- Port Macquaire – Meet Volunteers at the Koala Hospital
- Dorrigo National Park – Dangar Falls
- Byron Bay – Walking Tour with Cockatoo Paul
- Orara East State Forest (Niigi Niigi)- Giingan Gumbaynggirr Cultural Experience
- Rainbow Beach – Carlo Sandblow walk
- Noosa – Noosa National Park visit
- Fraser Island (K’gari) – Highlights by 4WD, including Eli Creek, Lake McKenzie & 75-Mile Beach
- Great Barrier Reef – Day Cruise & Snorkelling Adventure
- Atherton Tablelands – Highlights Tour
- Barron Gorge National Park – Din Din Barron Falls lookout
- Port Douglas – Local Dinner
- Port Douglas – Leader-lead Orientation Walk
- Port Douglas – Trinity Bay lookout
- Kuranda – Kuranda Village Visit
- Daintree National Park – Cape Tribulation Lookout & Beach Walk
- Daintree Rainforest – Nature Walk with Local Guide
- Daintree National Park – Cooper Creek wildlife cruise
- Daintree National Park – Heritage Restaurant lunch
- Mossman Gorge – Guided rainforest walk
- Kuyu Kuyu (Cooya Beach) – Kuku Yalanji Cultural Habitat tour
- Kuyu Kuyu (Cooya Beach) – Aboriginal Painting Class
- Soak up the beachside vibes of Byron Bay with a free day in this surfer’s haven. Go for a dip in the ocean, listen to buskers by the beach, join a yoga class or just hang loose in a quirky cafe.
- Take an incredible 4WD adventure through the breathtaking landscape of Fraser Island. Venture across undulating sand dunes in search of that iconic outback creature, the dingo!
- Cruise through the postcard-perfect islands of the Whitsundays – surround yourself with dazzling white sands and azure waters as you discover this idyllic corner of Queensland.
- Experience the Great Barrier Reef on a snorkelling adventure. Brimming with colourful coral and tropical fish, enjoy an included cruise from Cairns to explore this underwater paradise.
- Learn how to spear fish and gather medicine on Kuyu Kuyu (Cooya Beach) with Kuku Yalanji guides who are committed to maintaining their ancestral traditions and way of life.
Hunter Valley / Newcastle
Forster / Port Macquarie
Port Macquarie / Dorrigo National Park
Orara State Forest / Byron Bay
Brisbane / Noosa / Rainbow Beach
Fraser Island (K'gari) / Rainbow Beach
Whitsunday Islands / Airlie Beach
Great Barrier Reef / Mission Beach
Atherton Tablelands / Cairns
Cairns / Kuranda / Port Douglas
Daintree National Park / Cape Tribulation / Port Douglas
Mossman Gorge / Kuyu Kuyu (Cooya Beach) / Port Douglas
Port Douglas / Cairns
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us