Galapagos Adventure: Northern Islands (Daphne)
Galapagos Adventure: Northern Islands (Grand Daphne)
With almost 1000 kilometres of water lying between them and the South American mainland, the islands of the Galapagos were able to evolve largely unfettered by the presence of humanity. The archipelago has captivated explorers for years, and it remains almost as rugged, as remote and as enchanting as ever. Encounter sassy sea lions, hike over hardened lava, and cool off with multiple snorkels in aquamarine waters. This cruise is perfect for those who like their adventures active and action-packed.
- Isla San Cristobal – Interpretation Center Visit (1 hour) – Dry Landing
- Isla Plaza Sur – Walk (2 hours) – Dry Landing
- Isla Santa Fe – Walk (1.5 hours) – Wet Landing
- Isla Santa Fe – Panga ride (45 mins)
- Isla Genovesa – Bahia Darwin – Walk (2 hours) Wet Landing
- Isla Genovesa – Snorkelling (45 min)
- Isla Genovesa – La Barranco – Walk – Dry Landing
- Isla Rabida – Walk (1.5 hours) – Wet Landing
- Isla Rabida – Snorkelling (1 hour)
- Isla Santiago – Sullivan Bay – Walk (1.5 hours) – Dry Landing
- Isla Santiago – Sullivan Bay – Snorkelling (45 mins)
- Isla Santa Cruz – Black Turtle Cove – Panga ride (1.5 hours)
- Hike, snorkel, sleep, repeat – this isn’t your average cruise. Get active in the rugged and isolated northern Galapagos Islands.
- From sunbathing sea lions to colourful crabs, this trip is bound to feature encounters with crazy critters of all shapes and sizes.
- Wander along the red-sand shore of Isla Rabida, then head inland in search of the flamingos and other water birds.
- This 7-day tour is a short and sweet introduction to the famed archipelago, the perfect addition to any South American adventure.
- An itinerary that strikes the perfect balance between excursion-packed days and relaxing evenings on Le Grande Daphne, our brand-new motor yacht.
Quito/Isla San Cristobal
Isla Santa Fe/Isla Plaza Sur
Isla Santiago/Isla Rabida
Isla Santa Cruz/Quito